Monday, March 10, 2008

Happy Birthday Luke

I was beginning to think that labor was just a myth. Well, it certainly isn't! I went into labor shortly after midnight on March 7th. Luke Alan Patterson was born at 9:50 a.m. He weighed 7 pounds 6 ounces and was 21 inches long. He is a beautiful boy with a strong set of lungs. He uses them often! I never knew life could be this busy. I expected to be able to post several detailed stories during nap time. Haha...nap time is certainly a myth so far! Luke loves to cuddle and does not want to be away from your neck for a single second!

I will say the delivery was the most amazing experience of my life. I have to try to find time to write down the details because I don't want to forget a thing. Matt is off with me for a couple of weeks while we settle into our roles as first time parents.



Please say hi to Luke...