Monday, January 28, 2008

Additional Shower Acitivity

This is a onesie a friend got me. Renee is a SLP (Speech-Language Pathologist) too. It is a little hard to read in this photo. It says, "Watch What You Say...My Mom's an SLP". I am going to squeeze his little body in there until he is busting out the seams. I just fell in love with it!






Instead of buying cards, the hosts of my shower asked guests to sign the inside of a book and date it, to indicate who each present was from. It was one of my favorite things about the shower! I got to build up my library and I was so touched by what people wrote.





After showers it is customary for my sister and I to stand out in the yard and turn the balloons loose and watch them fly away and ooooh and awwwwe. We seriously stand there like we have zero sense, mesmorized until they are totally out of sight. This year we included the custom of brining out her kids to watch them as well, so they could melt down in the grass because we let their balloons go. *Sigh* Hindsight is 20/20.